- Submit files in CDR / PDF / AI / JPEG format with at least 300 DPI
- Adhere to the safe print area. Follow the KLD guidelines
To ensure the best placement of your design, use our KLD guidelines that shows the exact dimensions of the design that will be printed. Our 3D preview will help you check how your design will be positioned on the mug for printing.
- Remove print file template guidelines
If you use our downloadable KLD templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don't delete them, they'll show up on the print.
Tips for best results
- Use full-bleed images
To ensure the best possible outcome, use full-bleed images and graphics that span across the entire dimension of the document.
- Don’t place important details close to the edges
We advise against placing important graphics or text very close to the edges of your designs.
- Upload images in correct orientation
Images can be horizontally or vertically oriented. When creating a product, upload your print file in the desired orientation.
- We can't guarantee 100% colour accuracy. We will try and match as near as possible.